Why a professional?
Firstly, it should be remembered that the work of an estate agent – visits, evaluations, distribution of information, structured advice – is not generally remunerated.
Only an estate agent that has concluded a contract receives payment.
It is therefore normal that the fees reflect all the work carried out in this profession
in order to achieve the successful conclusion to a project.
When the time comes, it is therefore only fair to confide your project to the professional
you originally consulted so they can take pleasure in giving satisfaction to their clients of which surely you are one.
The Estate agent is a nearby professional who:
- Is available, open and trustworthy,
- Is a good listener and is appropriately diplomatic,
- Has an excellent knowledge of:
- Property law;
- The geographical layout of their area;
- Architecture and building techniques;
- The sales completed and underway in their area;
- The current market prices.
- Shares freely their knowledge of judicial and commercial information.
They are a neutral intermediary who watches out for interests of all concerned. They enable:
- The seller to adjust their price by informing them of the market position whilst at the same time offering them the opportunity to learn the same on their own.
- The buyer to calmly take their decision with a complete understanding of everything involved;
- The identification of the visitors before every visit.
When the situation concerns sales of goods they offer security relative to:
- The price as neither the seller nor the buyer will feel disfavoured, only the transaction takes priority.
- The buyer is reassured in their need for information as the estate agent knows well the goods concerned.
- The seller is reassured by the estate agents knowledge of the seriousness and financial capability of the potential buyer;
- The transaction is supported by the estate agents attention to clear information that is both transparent and precise. Elements that are indispensable to a positive conclusion.
The estate agent knows that:
- The transaction should be completed within the shortest possible time,
under the best market conditions and with respect to the regulations in force.
- Their success depends upon the availability of their well co-ordinated team.
- Their good name is founded upon their reputation for efficiency and viability.
- Good business is only achieved when the primary issues of all parties are combined and satisfied.
- "An exception business transaction is one that you find; there is no point to simply waiting for it." (J.GARCIA Figaro 28.09.05)
But did you know that?
- 87% of non-professional transactions are initiated by professionals or through their information.
- 95% of non-professional sales encounter serious difficulties.
- 50% of non-professional sales fall through compared to only 2% of those organised by professionals.
Do yourself a favour and use professional services
better to be safe
How to choose a professional:
Amongst the selected ‘possibles’:
- Select the most active estate agents in your area (around 3).
- Maybe some from neighbouring areas (around 2).
- Visit the agency. When entering you should feel:
- That they are trustworthy.
- Warmly welcomed.
- They use plain language.
- Select three.
- Meet them for an evaluation.
- "Eliminate those that make you dream, you will avoid nightmares." (J.GARCIA Encherimmo 05.01)
You are now able, without a doubt, to choose the one that is in harmony with your feelings.
Travaux immobilier paris 17 eme, 16 eme, 8 eme, Neuilly, Levallois - Gestion Immobilier Paris 17